Monday, June 1, 2015

All the Flowers Spring Art Tag

It`s time for another wonderful challenge at The Craft Garden and my project for this month is a Sprint Art Tag.



Yellow Flowers Spring Art Tag
The theme for this months challenge was to use 3 things from the list provided. I chose Yellow, Ribbon and Paint form the list.

The yellow flowers on the right of the tag are a piece recycled from an old greeting card. The beauty I used for the main focal point is one of my original digital stamp designs called Angel Face. The text back ground as well as the sentiment are also printed.


Our Spring is always a little late in coming up here in the Interior of Canada and these colors are a reminder of all the lovely colors that we will be experiencing soon.

I hope you have enjoyed my Spring Flower Art Tag and I look forward to having you join us in this month`s challenge at The Craft Garden.



My little flower art tag is playing in the following challenges and hope it brings a bit of sunshine into your day:

Always Something Creative #100 ... Always Anything Goes




A few more art tags you might enjoy !!! 

Live is Magical Clara Bow Art Tag
Smile Pretty Edwina Mixed Media Art Tag
Mixed Media Art Tag Book
Loreley Voice of the Sea Mixed Media Art Tag

2 comments:

Dreja said...

Sehr schön gemacht. Danke für die Teilnahme bei ASC.
LG Dreja

Pawsitively Creative said...

It really does remind me of warmth and fun in the sun! Love the color combo and the sentiment is perfectly true. Awesome sauce! ~Niki