Sunday, March 15, 2015

Unruly PaperArts March Guest Artist

It was such a nice surprise when I received an email from Daine, of Unruly PaperArts inviting me to be a  Guest Artist in their online magazine for March. How cool is that and the best part is that their issue for this month is all about recycling in art which is not only right up my ally but something I am also most passionate about.

All total I created 3 projects for them, an Altered Puzzle Piece book, A Steampunk Shadow Frame and a couple of Altered Wooden Dominoes all of which you will be able to see in the second half of my Guest Spot on the 27th.


Although all my projects will not be view-able until the 27th, I also did an Interview with them which is Online Right Now. If you really want to know what makes me tick, I hope you will go and check out what I had to say and let me know what you think.

You will find My Interview with Unruly PaperArts through the link directly below

Because I believe any post is nothing without a little dressing up in way of a bit of art work, I am including a sneak peek at my Puzzle Piece book. Below is the front cover, and you can see a bit of the other pages peeking out around the edges. The book itself was made from giant pieces of  a Children's Puzzle.
Altered Puzzle Piece Book Cover


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have enjoyed seeing the cover of my Altered Puzzle Piece Book and will also go check out my interview. Once there be sure to look around the rest of the issue as there is lots of fantastic artwork by other artists.


My Puzzle Piece Cover is entered in the following challenges.
Rhedd's Creative Spirit ... Altered Art

4 comments:

Melissa said...

This is incredibly cool! Love it Chris!

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

So glad to have found you through Unruly Paper Arts and your puzzle piece book looks amazing, can't wait to see it in more detail on the 27th! Glad to meet a fellow British Columbian too, greetings from the sunny Thompson-Okanogan!

Rupa S said...

This is such a lovely puzzle to open up! Love the bright vibrant colors.Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Good Luck. Rupa.DT

Sammy said...

Oh I love this! such a great design, and I love the colours! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x