Sunday, March 1, 2015

Clara Bow Life Is Magical Art Tag

It's time for another great challenge at Eclectic Ellapu and this month I created an Art Tag with My original Clara Bow digital stamp design.  I colored Clara with Prismacolor pencils and blended them with odorless turpentine using paper stumps. My tag was sitting on my Dining Room table today after I took photos of it and my Hubby walked by and noticed it and said, "You seem to use her alot" and I really do,there is just something I love about here, she looks a little sexy but also quite demure.



Clara Bow Digital Stamp Life is Magical Art tag, tag art

The metal clip at the top is a hanger for hanging Christmas cards on a line of cording.  I have had the turquoise cording for a few years now and originally bought it to make macrame dragon flies. The little dangle came from a second hand necklace.The sentiment, text background and text on the punched flower are also digital. I hope you will stop Eclectic Ellapu and share your projects with us. As always the team has also made some fabulous projects you do not want to miss. Thanks for stopping by today, and hope you enjoyed my Clara Bow Art Tag and hope you have a great day. I also look forward to seeing your lovely projects on Eclectic Ellapu.

3 comments:

Carol said...

A beautiful tag Chris. Carol x

Birgit said...

You got me when I saw Clara Bow! She was demure and sexy-you are right! This card is wonderfully done and so original. Ms. Bow the original "IT" girl needs to be known once again. Love the bright colours you used-that blue is great

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautifully feminine and the aqua and orange is such a wonderful combo.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}