Sunday, February 1, 2015

Plum Pink Asian Serenity ATC


Asian Art ATC Trading Card Recycling art project


Recycled and Altered Asian Plum - Artist Trading Card - ATC

I named this ATC Plum Pink because I created it for the new challenge at The Craft Garden which is a color challenge and includes color shades of Plum, Pink and dark Cream.  The main focal point uses my Original Asian Geisha Digital Stamp Design. I colored her with a combination Bic and Sharpie markers. The word Serenity was computer generated and printer then covered with Scotch Tape before cutting to give it a shiny look (which doesn't show up in this photo.. The left hand side of the  background is from a patterned card-stock book I bough while visiting my daughter. The left side of the background is recycled from an old book.. The Jeweled element above her head is silver pink wire which I coiled and then added some Dollar Store jewels to. The burgundy netting if from my friend Phyllis. She gave an entire bold so I am sure I will never run out. She always gives me the coolest stuff to use in my art. Thanks Phyllis, I told you I would use it. I also used in my Rec, Burgundy and Cream Asian Shadowbox, above.

Be sure to visit the Craft Garden, for a fun challenge and see what the rest of the team has created.

My Plum Pink Asian Serenity ATC has been entered in the following challenges
Not Just Cards ... Anything Goes

2 comments:

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge again this week!
Monica - DT

Desire Fourie said...

Chris this is so beautiful with the pinks and purples. It is such a serene creation too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}