Friday, November 14, 2014

Fantastic News Altered Eclectics and Eclectic Ellapu DTs

I have the most wonderful news and just have to share !!!

I have been accepted to both the Altered Eclectics and Eclectic Ellapu Design Teams and I'm so excited. I have long been an admirer of the Altered Eclectics challenge blog in particular and it is one of my favorite challenges to play in besides my own Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent Challenge so this is indeed an honor and a treat for me. The talent of both  teams is amazing and I can't wait to work with them.


http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.com/
http://eclecticellapu.blogspot.ca/

Just like the song by the Pointer Sisters, "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it" My first challenge with them will be in December 1st and I have been wracking my brain for just the right project for each. It looks like I will be on the Pink Team and hope you will all come check out the challenge.

Life is Sweet and today is a really great day, :) Chris / CS Designs

4 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations for getting on both teams Chris...looking forward to working with you on the Pink Team. Carol x

Vickie Y said...

Hi Chris! I'm on both teams, too! I've been on the Altered Eclectics since the beginning and love it and I know you will too! Looking forward to also creating along with you and the Eclectic Ellapu Pink Team!

Desire Fourie said...

Huge congrats Chris. It s so well deserved and you will be a wonderful asset to both teams. Enjoy life's sweet moments.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW Chris! that's fabulous! A huge congrats. Certainly no surprise, though. I'm excited to see what you create. xxD