Monday, September 8, 2014

Digital Background Package Winner

Thank you to everyone that took the time to leave such lovely comments on my "In Our Dreams Dancer ATC post" and enter into the draw for my Digital Background Package.



To enter into the draw my post stated you must be a follower of my Doodle Pieces blog.
Out of the15 comments my post received only 8 were left by followers with

 Annie being the lucky winner  number 1.

 Congratulations Annie !!!
I will be sending you your Digital Background Package by email in the next day or so.

Because I appreciate all those who follow my blog and take the time to visit and leave such wonderful comments, I have a special treat for everyone that participated in the draw as well.


I will be sending each of you that qualified to enter the draw, my Hist and Hark Halloween sentiment show above. Thank you again everyone and hope you will enjoy using it and come join in our upcoming Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent challenges which start on October 1st. Annie you will get one of those too. :)

4 comments:

Michele said...

congratulations to Annie! i hope you will make many beautiful things with your prize! xo

Michele said...

oh and thanks for the gift to everyone Chris! so generous! xo

Desire Fourie said...

Congrats Annie, I am sure you wilk enjoy your paper set. Thanks Chris for being so generous.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Annie said...

Thank you Chris x I am thrilled to be the lucky winner and what a great sentiment too.
Congratulations to the DT as well. Look forward to viewing your makes

Hugs Annie x