Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Giz The Cat All My Love ATC

Giz the Cat is all decked out in his Valentine Best and spreading a little love. I made this ATC for the new February issue of the Art With No Boundaries Ezine. For the main focal point I have used one of my new digital stamps the Giz Hearts & Whrily Hat.

Giz has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless turpentine using paper stumps. The background is called How do I love Thee script and it is from my Digital Engravings background collection. The sentimet is a mini quote from my Valentine's Mini Phrase collection. The glittery heart is a Valentine table sprinkle which was just perfect for this ATC.

To read more about this ATC visit the Februrary issue of the Art With No Boundaries Ezine, it is packed with all kinds of wonderful projects and tutorials to inspire you. 


Giz the Cat Digital Stamp 



Giz is playing in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion #148 ... Pastels
Simply Create Too... #30 Valentine's Day or Hearts.. Entry #2
Anything but a Card ... #12 Heart Related ... Love sentiment and Glittery Heart
Digital Tuesday ... #196 ... Hearts
Crazy Amigo ... Harten / Hearts

Thanks Ike, for letting me know I forgot to post the link for Giz, :)

9 comments:

Julie Short said...

I've had a tough day Chris and your super duper ATC has mad me smile so thank you.
Thank you for joining in at Anything But A Cards Challenge this time too!

ike said...

Oh jolly awesome and I am soooo in love with Giz....... where can I get him ????!!
Hugz
IKE xxx

ike said...

YaY - Thank you..... I went and bought myself some GIZ :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ike said...

YaY - Thank you..... I went and bought myself some GIZ :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ellis said...

Wonderful ATC you made with Giz, looks good in pink! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Giz is adorable! Looks like we have glittery hearts in common. Another great ATC.

Lisa D.

Kim Ryden said...

Love your card with the cute glittery heart! Thanks for playing with us this week at Craft Your Passion.

Amanda said...

What a cute image! TY for joining us @ Simply Create Too this week!


Amanda
SCTDT
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Mandi said...

I love that kitty. Another great ATC.
Thanks for joining up at ABAC.