Monday, September 3, 2012

CS Designs New Digital Stamps for September


I know I have been very quite lately and everyone is probably wondering where I have been hiding. I have been busy creating up a storm with some new lines of Digital Stamps. This month I have add a bit to the Performing Arts collection and created several other new and distinctive collections to add to your wish lists.

 Directly below are just some of the new designs I have been working on. I will be posting a few more collections throughout the week so be sure to come back and check for more selections.

 
Edwardian & Victorian Digital Stamp Designs:
I love the beauty of the Edwardian and Victorian eras. Everything always seem much more grand and women always looked so feminine and demure, which must have been difficult considering the clothes they wore. The styles then were so beautiful but must have also been very restrictive. I wonder what they would say about today's bunny slippers.

I have started a new collection which will contain Edwardian and Victorian designs from the late 1800 to early 1900s... The design on the right is the first design in this collection. To read more about her visit the Victorian Designs Collections 

Performing Arts Digital Stamp Collection:  This digital stamp collection depicts designs inspired by various facets of the Performing Arts and encompass Starts for the Silver screen, Vaudeville, The Silent Film Era, Theater, the Ballet and Opera.

The Sassy Clara Bow from the Silent Film Era of the 1920 is the third Starlet to join the




Face Paint & Tattooed Digital Stamp Designs:
This collection was created for those that love the look of facial paint or more permanent tattoos. I can still remember how much fun it used to be to paint on ourselves and each other in Art class. The media was only watercolor, but it made for some wonderful art that we could carry around with is all day and how very expressive. Of course it only lasted as long as that night's shower but it was wonderful while it lasted. The rest of the faculty and regular students found it interesting, expressive and at times even weird, but it was fabulous fun and I wanted to share some of this pleasure in my designs even if it only came in the form of something digital. 


Western Themed Digital Stamp Collection:

Sept 2nd, 2012: The little stylized Coyote is from my new Western collection and this one is for those that love that love everything Western. From Western Paper Doll Templates to stylish Cowboy Boots and I've even mixed in a bit of the Desert.


I always love knowing you came to visit and enjoy reading your comments so be sure to leave me a little note. I would also love to know what you think of the new designs. :) Chris

Chris Stern / CS Designs Original Art & Digital Stamp Designs

4 comments:

Bonnie Irvine said...

Love these new designs, Chris. They are stunning. My wheels are turning already :)

MezzoKat said...

Wow! You have indeed been busy creating! I feel like a kid in a candy store looking at them! Thanks so much for your comments on my blog. It's great to finally have a real craft room. After my trip next week, I plan to get busy with my digie and other stamps.

Beverly G said...

You're continuing to WOW us, you make it hard to stay out of the studio.

Aletha J. Williams said...

Just me again! I think I am on my way to purchase these, no thinking about it, I am purchasing these. I love them!