Monday, April 2, 2012

Solitaire Even A Mask ATC

The Following Artist Trading Card was created for The Eyes have It, Fortnight challenge at Art With No Boundaries, hosted by CS Designs.

The main focal point for this ATC is the beautiful Solitaire (Mummyfied / Ribbons) which is part of my original digital designs Solitaire Series

Solitaire has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless turpentine. The Even A Mask sentiment is also one of my original quotes and is a companion Sentiment to my Solitaire Series. The edges of the sentiment have been colored the direct to paper technique using pigment ink.

On the background the text in the middle area is part of an old Art catalog and the blue on the top and bottom area is a piece of my handmade paste paper.

CS Designs  Art With No Boundaries

7 comments:

Ellis said...

Fantastic ATC Chris, I like the background you created for it! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous stamp, colour and design, Chris!

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous piece, Chris! Love the stamp, colouring and design :)

Sharon said...

This is really stunning Chris!! I love the colours and the sentiment is perfect. Love the background and she is one of my favourite Solitaire images!!!

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is stunningly beautiful. The background is so interesting and layered. This is a fabulous image and I love the sentiment you paired with it. WoW!

Purple Card Lady said...

Chris, this is lovely. TFS!

Alex said...

wow, this is SUPER pretty and perfectly amazing :). love it!!!