Monday, April 23, 2012

Akiko Autumn ATC

All our snow has finally melted here in British Columbia, Canada and it is beginning to look alot like spring and though the lovely pastel colors in this ATC were just perfect to depict this time of year.

The main focal point for this ATC is the charming  and sweet Akiko / Autumn  who is one of my own original digital designs from my Darlings of the Orient Collection,

Who wouldn't want pink hair? Akiko has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless turpentine.

To create the rest of the elements on my ATC, I used a piece with a bit of Asian printing from an old computer from an old computer catalog,, a paper doily, a flower punch as well as my Silhouette Digital cutter to cut the pale lime scroll.


Akiko, is being featured this week on the
 Anything Goes challenge at Art With No Boundaries 
hosted by CS Designs. 

 Akiko is also playing in the following challenges:
Art With No Boundaries ... Anything Goes
ATCs & Cards with Attitude ... Anything Goes / Faces
Lexi's Creations ... Punches
Love to Create Challenge ... Challenge 12 ... Anything Goes
Make it Monday ... Fun Link Party


14 comments:

Ellis said...

Beautiful ATC you have made with Akiko! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Chris and one of my favourite Darlings of the Orient designs (I love the style of her hair)!! I love the pastel colours and the texture!!

MezzoKat said...

Wonderful soft colors! Love the flower in Akiko's hair. I'm reminded that I've neglected ATCs for some time.

Bonnie Irvine said...

Akiko has the sweetest face. I love the colour palette of this atc...especially the pink hair.

Leah's crafts said...

That is a stunning Atc . The colours are supeb
Thank you for sharing with us at Atcs and Cards with Attitude
Hugs
Leah xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful ATC, love the little image and her fabulous hair, cute flower too! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'punches and dies' challenge.

Michelle said...

Hi

What a beautiful image!! Your ATC is just gorgeous.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Purple mad Alison said...

Glad all your snow is away!!
Akiko really suits her pink hair.
Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

Irene Retuya said...

Wow such a beautiful and sweet design! Love the colors too. Thanks for visiting my blog. Saw your creations too at MIM and can't resist coming by.

Zenita Smith said...

Beautiful ATC!!! You did an awesome job and this is a great digi!! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
Z

Rene said...

Love how you framed her face! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance to win a second-prize!
Rene :D

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! I love the colors and card design.


I’m stopping by from MIM. (I’m number 205)

~Cheryl~

**I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

NanaConnie said...

Adorable image, Chis! Love the ATC. So happy to have you join us in our "Punches and Dies" challenge at Lexi's Creations this time. Hope to see you again soon -- we love regulars! :-D
NanaConnie DT

Jacki Randolph said...

Fabulous ATC!! Beautifully design and colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenge!