Sunday, March 4, 2012

Minuet Your heart Can Dance ATC

I created this ATC for the "Let the Dancer In you Escape" Feb challenge on Art With No Boundaries and just now got some time to post it on my Doodle Pieces. The main focal point of this ATC is Minuet and she is one of the new digital design in my recently released Express Yourself Digital Stamp Series

Minuet has been colored with fine tipped Sharpie permanent markers and the "Your Heart can Dance" sentiment is one of my own original quotes also from my Express Yourself Series.

I am a huge recycle fan and I save all my paper scraps no matter how small and the red background is covered with some of my hand drawn doodle art that was drawn with a white gel pen. I find doodling not only creative but very calming and therapeutic and my own doodle background papers are among my favorite to use on my art pieces.



Minuet is playing in the following challenges:
Sentimental Sunday ... Words of Encouragement, when I was younger I couldn`t decide if I wanted to be a Ballerina or an Artist, guess from my blog you tell which one one out. :)

Crafty Calender ... Spring Cleaning ... Using my scrap pieces, check out my doodle paper

If you enjoyed my Minuet ATC,
 please leave me comment so I know you came to visit.

3 comments:

Calypso's Crafts said...

LOVE this sentiment...it is so TRUE!!! Love your card...Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Hugs.
Calypso

Tammy said...

This is sooo cute Chris!! I LOVE that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x

SAMARA NAVI said...

haha! Love this Chris and SOOOOOOO true. A little happiness for all of us. Great you did such a joyful card for us to see and I love the image you used. Fantastic! Thanks for coming to SENTIMENTALS this week and hope to see you this next week. Smiles and Happiness, Samara