Monday, February 20, 2012

CS Designs Express Yourself Series Minuet & Plié




 
New Designs from the CS Designs Express Yourself Series posted today!!!


My newest collection is appropriately named the “Express Yourself Series". This collection comes from deep within my imagination, my love of art, personal insecurities and the need to become a better and happier person. I think that art should be an expression of who we are and the things that are important to us so I have created these designs to allow myself and others to say what is often on our minds. Most of the new sentiments in this series are my own original thoughts, and feelings. They are meant to be uplifting, and encouraging to those that need to believe in themselves more (something I have always struggled with).

 Although some of these sentiments are often serious and even beautiful, you will also find some to be a little quirky and humorous. This new series is meant to be a mix and match collection where all the elements are made to work well together. This collection is one that I will continue to add to and the series will contain individual character designs, coordinated mini backgrounds, mini borders, inspirational affirmations and humorous sentiments as well as elements which can be used to embellish your projects.

CS Designs Express Yourself Series



No comments: