Tuesday, January 17, 2012

CS Designs Wicked Wednesday Sponsorship


I created the following ATCs in honor of the Wicked Wednesday challenge blog owned by Jenn Borjeson. The current challenge theme is Ocean/ Aquatic and CS Designs has the pleasure of being the sponsor for this one. If you haven’t had a chance to visit this challenge yet, you still have a few hours left to play along.  The Design Team did a fabulous job creating with my designs, so go have a look for some great inspiration and a chance to win your choice of one of my Ocean designs.


I’d also like to thank Jenn for allowing me to be part of this great challenge, it is a great honor. Jenn is also the CS Designs Guest Artist for January  and does some amazing art, You can find some of Jenn's art on her personal blog Stampin Angel Jenn

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh wow Chris - amazing ATC's - I can't decide which one I like better - the colours on both are gorgeous!!!!