Tuesday, January 17, 2012

CS Designs New Express Yourself Series

A Brand New "Express Yourself Series" 
and a Buy 2 get one Free Sale
Sale ends January 31st. so better Hurry!

My newest collection for the New Year is appropriately named the “Express Yourself Series". This collection comes from deep within my imagination, my love of art, personal insecurities and the need to become a better and happier person. I think that art should be an expression of who we are and the things that are important to us so I have created these designs to allow myself and others to say what is often on our minds. Many of the new sentiments are my own original thoughts, which are meant to be uplifting, encouraging and at times even a little quirky and humorous. This new series is meant to be a mix and match collection where all the elements are made to work well together. This collection is one that I will continue to add to and the series will contain individual character designs, coordinated mini backgrounds, mini borders, inspirational affirmations and humorous sentiments as well as elements which can be used to embellish your projects.




Buy the two sets above and get the Valentine Designer Setiment Collection for Free.

That's 20 designs total which makes these less than a dollar a piece, but you better hurry this sale ends January 31st ad after that the Valentine sentiment will only be available for sale.

This a great buy for the amont of desings you get so go check them out

3 comments:

Melissa said...

These are awesome Chris!

THERESA said...

I really like this!! So true, one must be self and art is such a fine point of expressing oneself, whichever way, still a masterpiece!!
lotsa luv

Sharon said...

I just love these designs - they are fun & amazing to work with!! Great for "expressing" yourself!!