Thursday, October 20, 2011

CS Designs Priscilla's Trick Or Treatie

I have been wanting to try a Halloween project in non Halloween colors and came up with this soft Magenta and Green Art Tag.

The Main focal point is Percious Priscilla in her Pumpkin Outfit and the background is from my new Background/Digital Engraving series.

Priscilla has been colored with Prisma color penciles and blended with odorless turpentine. The purple beads are pieces of my hand rolled purple Halloween Mixed Text Background.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some Exciting News !!! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My CS Designs has been Featured on the Online Scrapstreet Magazine Blog today and I am so excited and wanted to share.

The article was written by Melissa Oeters and also features some great projects created by my Head Designer Sharon Rogers. Melissa did a fantastic job on the article and I would love to know what all of you think of my new designs and hope you will pop on over and have a look and leave a comment.

You can find the article about my CS Designs on the Scrapstreet Magazine blog here: http://scrapstreet.blogspot.com/


Priscilla in her Pumpkin Outfit is Playing in the Following Challenges
ABC Design Team Challenge: Pumpkins
Crafting For All Seasons:  Halloween

4 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL this is just gorgeous Chris!!!!! Great minds think alike as I've just coloured Priscilla Witch in pink!!! And she is a "sweetie"!!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute Tag!! Love the fun image and sentiment. Thank you so much or playing along with this months ABC DT Challenge.

Rene' Sharp said...

What a cute saying! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafting for All Seasons. Smiles, Rene' :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Soooo pretty!!!