Monday, October 10, 2011

CS Designs Paranormal Halloween Designs



There are some new Paranormal, Hauntingly Spooky Digital Stamps in the shop all ready for Halloween!!!


Haunting Apparitions is an extensive Digital Stamp Collection of original and very unique designs that focuses on the Paranormal, Ghoulish, Goth, Macabre and everything that is a bit on the Spooky Creepy side. The designs in this collection are both edgy and dark as well as Light, Entertaining and Humorous.


Like all my other digital stamp designs, these are innovate and unique and you won't find anything else quite like them on the web. It was great fun making these and I hope you like them.

Looking for Some Spooky and Ghoulish Sentiments, look no further I I created some Rather Creepy ones to go with my Haunting Apparitions. Halloween, Goth and Macabre Sentiments

No comments: