Monday, September 5, 2011

CS Designs The Lovely Loreley

I have been so busy creating new designs that it has been a long time since I have added any new art work to my Doodle Pieces. With that said, I hope you will enjoy my new Art Tag. I created this especially for this weeks Art With No Boundaries Fortnight Challenge. The main focal point of my tag is from my original Ocean / Aquatic Digital Stamp Series. This the lovely Loreley, she is a mystical creature and was born somewhere between Sea and Sky and no one is ever really sure to which world she actually belongs as she seems right at home among the stars or amongst Ocean Creatures. Like most of my art I have colored her with Prismacolor pencils blended with odorless turpentine. The Beads are hand rolled from some scraps of my handmade paste paper. Besides utilizing my scraps, I love the one of a kind uniqueness that hand made beads bring to any art work. The Sentiment is from a song called Loreley by the Renaissance band / Blackmore's Night

If you like my art, please become a follower of my Doodle Pieces

I would also like to extend an invitation to visit
and share your art with us on the

The CS Designs Team has created some wonderful examples for our new Fortnight Anything Goes Challenge. While you’re there please leave us a comment, become a follower and share some of your work with us. We would love to visit you too.

Other Challenges Entered with Loreley:
Stamp Something Challenge / Digi Day
By The Cute and Girly / All Things Bright And Beautiful
Picture and Scrap / Decorate A Tag
Crafting Misfit / Show And Tell
Creative Card Crew  / Anything Goes
Desert Island Crafts Inspired by Nature, Sentiment, A Little Green, Dry Embossing
Card Making Mamas / Go Digital
Do You Stack Up / Friendly Critters (Fish, Starfish, Shells, Sea Anemones)
Pile It On / B for Book Mark, Beads and Blue
Inspire Me Friday / 22 Anything Goes

11 comments:

Sharon said...

This is stunning Chris - I just love the bright colours you have chosen for colouring Lorely and to make the tags!!! Great fibres and beads too! Love it!!

Debbie said...

I LOVE this tag set! So colourful! Great design! I stumbled across your challenge blog. I saw this tag on Picture and Scrap: Decorate A Tag and when I came here to comment I saw your Art With No Boundaries Challenge. I am now a follower

Jan said...

Fab tag thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

bettand said...

This is lovely. I love the bright colours and the embossing. Thanks for playing at Card and Scrap and good luck. Hope to see you back soon. Bettina

CTgirl said...

Chris, I love this tag, especially the touch of lime, one of my favourite colours! Loreley is just gorgeous and what a beautiful sentiment!

Anne Bente said...

wawwww it is beautiful, i love it

100000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring
klemmmm

Crafting Misfit said...

I love the bright colors!

Thanks for linking up on Show and Tell this week!
Rebecca "Crafting Misfit"
Stop by my blog anytime!

Denise and Louise said...

Beautiful tag set.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Chris, this is just beautiful. Thank you for entering our itinerary challenge at Desert Islands Crafts! :)

Scrappychick said...

wow! this is gorgeous, love the bright colors and the fibres and beads!! Thanks for playing with us this week at DICC, good luck!
Cyndi

Penny said...

This is so vibrant. Thanks for linking up with the Card Making Mamas Challenge this week.