Sunday, July 24, 2011

CS Designs Lime Pink and White Summer Tag



What can I say, I'm an Art Tag Junkie. I'm hooked and I just can't seem to help myself. The Main Focal point on this Art tag is one of the squares from my Summer Garden Collection

How about Pink Saturday. This is a challenge blog I just found where all the entries are pink. I never really thought I was a pink type person, but I am finding myself doing more and more with this color. I think that even Pink can be Arty depending on what you do with it, what do you think?


More Challenges Joined
Our Creative Corner/ All the Bs. My Bs /black dots, Beads, Tag aka Bookmark
Totally Gorjuss / #90 Die cut. / Postage Die Cut
Craft Your Days Away / Summer Time Challenge #25
Fussy And Fancy Challenge / #41 Summer
2 Sisters Challenge Blog / #49 Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy / Anything Goes
Easy Craft Projects ECP Challenge / #43 Summer Theme
I Did It Creations #65 Bookmark
My Time To Craft / 149 Citrus Colors ... Lime Green

CS Designs Challenge Blog
CS Designs also now has challenges ever week. We would love for you to join us so please come have a look.

Please Remember to Become a Follower
of my Doodle Pieces Blog
so yo can keep up to date when I post something new.

If you came to my blog through this post please visit the rest of my Doodle Pieces blog by clicking on the Home button on the top navigation bar or
Here / Visit the rest of my Doodle Pieces Blog

12 comments:

MaryB said...

I love this. The layering and embellishments are just great. I am not a pink lover, but you got me to change my mind.

Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful tag! I love the beads on the top too!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wonderful tag! I love all of the little embellishments and fibers too! Thanks for playing with us at IDIC this week!
Hugs,
Georgia

Karin said...

Lovely tag, the colors are very pretty.
Thanks for joining us on Easy Craft Projects: The Challenges.
Hugs!

Romina's Cretive Crafts said...

oh !i'm totally in love with it !!super !!do drop in at my blog too !!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab tag and very pretty.

Thank you for joining us at CYDA this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sazzle said...

What agreat colour combo and just right for our summer challenge over at Fussy & Fancy this week.

x Happy crafting and glittery hugs x

Sazzle

http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

Angel said...

Very pretty.

Thanks for joining us at CYDA.

Huggies Angel

Sarah said...

Gorgeous tag Chris, love the colours and details. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge x

bettand said...

Such a lovely tag. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck.Bettina

Sharon said...

I just love all the different textures and designs you used on your art tag! thank you for playing along with us @ OCC

Gurkiss said...

Nice bookmark :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

Hugs Gurkiss