Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CS Designs Summer Garden Colleciton

Hot off the Press. A brand new digital collection to celebrate the Summer.





I have create this delightful digital stamp collection with the garden enthusiast in mine. The collection contains 4 assorted square tiles and one sentiment. This is my most versatile collection I have created to date and it should become a favorite of those that like Cute as well as those that venture a little more towards Arty. This is a mix and match set and the designs can be used individually or all together. You can mix and match them anyway you want and the creative possibilities for this new collection are endless. Since the digital designs can be re-sized with little or no visible loss of quality they will make great focal points for Cards, Scrapbook pages, ATCs, Tag Art, Inchies and so much more...



I just couldn't resist playing with these myself and I think I'm addicted. 


 
The main Flowers on the two Art Tags above were colored with Prisma colors.
The one on the left was printed on red / text paper from on old catalog and the text was allows to show through. I colored parts of the flower on the right ATC with a white Prismacolor pencil and then applied a Direct to Paper Technique using Pigment in. I then wiped the excess ink off and allowed the white underneath to show through. I also created the little red scrabble tiles that say Bloom.

The Ladybug above is all mine. The ladybug is from the Summer Garden Collection above and I drew the grid background and created the sentiment.

Who says a Square can't be round. The Triple Flowers are also from the Summer Garden Collection and were colored with Prismacolor pencils. The Sprielli shape behind the Triple Flowers is from my manual cut Spirelli Ready to Pint Kit. I still enjoy the look of Spirelli as I think they make the perfect frames around anything. Most of the layers on this card have been recycled from old greeting cards.

Don't forget to check out the last challenge for this month. It is called Celebration of Summer and you guessed it, it was inspired by my Summer Garden Square Collection.

Please come play along in our Celebration of Summer Challenge

1 comment:

Sharon said...

These are all so gorgeous Chris!! I lvoe all the different colour combinations you have used on each!! Great little tiles to play around with & endless possibilities!