Thursday, June 30, 2011

CS Designs Summer Garden Art Tag

Time to show you another Art Tag I made with one of the squares from the


This was such a simple piece to make. I usually do all my coloring with my Prismacolor pencils and turpentine but since I wanted a more even and intense look I decided to color the outer brown section of the square and the center of the circle with kid's markers from the dollar store. The little white dots were done with gel pen and the petals were just left the natural white of the paper. The more I play with these designs the more I like them. I didn't realize when I created these that such simple designs could produce such dramatic art. Just goes to prove even simple designs with a bit of imagination can make for some pretty good Arty projects

More info on the Summer Garden Collection


1 comment:

Gerri Herbst said...

Gorgeous summer tag.Thank you for visiting my mermaid post and for all your wonderful comments. I do appreciate it so much. take care, gerri