Saturday, May 14, 2011

Imagine Art Tag

This is my latest Art Tag and I created it with the CS Designs May Color Challenge in mind. The theme was inspired by nature and the release of 2 new Blossom designs. Sharon one of my top designers picked this fabulous color combination and think the colors she chose are just perfect for this one. The main focal point on the tag is one of my Arty Expressions, which has been colored with Prismacolor penciles and blended with odorless turpentine. The Imagine definition is one of my digital sentiments. Like many of my other creations I used bits and pieces of recycled greeting cards. All the fibers and beads were purchased at the dollar store. This was a great find and I think they and add a lot to the finished look of the tag.

Please be sure to check out some of the other great projects done in these colors

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love this tag Chris - great image and love the colours and the tassels and embellishments!

Shelley Whiting said...

A very creative and imaginative mixed media work. Beautiful stuff.