Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Cards Hildie and Blossom

 Hildie and The Big Flower Art Tag

I made the Art Tag above for the April Color Combo Challenge on the Simply Scrapping Community. The main focal point is called Hildie and the Big Flower and she is one of my original Digital Designs. She has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with orderless turpentine. 
Isn't this a wonderful color combination?

 Blossom and Her Spray of Flowers / Spring Card

This card was made for the Simply Scrapping Monthly Blog Hop and the theme was Spring. The main focal point for this card is Blossom and her Spray of Flowers, she is one of my original designs and is soon to be released. I though she was perfect for Spring and hope you enjoy the card. Blossom has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless turpentine. I love utilizing everything in my art and the floral background on this card is a piece of a recycled greeting card.

This post was created especially for the Monthly Blog Hop hosted by the Simply Scrapping Community. This community is a great place to share your art, have lots of fun and meet some wonderfully creative people. If you are not yet a member consider joining and be sure to check out my CS Designs Group while you're there. We'd love to have you join us and I look forward to getting to know you.

Also please be sure to become a follower of my blog
and leave me a comment so I can visit you as well.

21 comments:

Sharon said...

I LOVE your two creations Chris!!!! Love the PINK tag with Hildie!!!! She's so gorgeous and as you know one of my favourites! And I love Blossom with her flowers - great card for the Simply Scrapping Blog Hop!!!

SCRAPPIN BUTTERFLIES said...

love the images they are so cute....
dalia

{Chrissie} said...

Wow, Chris!!!! I just adore both of your pieces! AMAZING! Hilde is just so cute! Thank you so much for participating and I really enjoying seeing the things you came up with!

Julia said...

I am in love with this project! Beautiful!

CTgirl said...

Chris, both cards are so pretty! I love them!
Thanks for joining in the blog Hop!
Rene

Hazel said...

I LOVE your new Blossom image,she is gorgeous. Love both your creations,
H xx

Lee said...

How cute is that tag?!?!?! Love it!!!

Arfi Binsted said...

O, Chris! Your cards look so fun! I love those stack of tags (?). Love the colours too! Fun fun fun!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Both of your projects are just lovely. You are a talented designer. Your images are adorable.

Yvonne said...

What a perfect tag! The colors are amazing and the ribbons and beads - LOVE it!
~Yvonne
OneCreativeMomma.blogspot.com

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

I love these cards and you are sooooo right, what a beautiful color combination. That image and layout is perfect for it. Awesome job, thank you for sharing it with us, stirring up the creative juices :) hugs Cathy K (Mercieschild)

Gwen said...

LOVE how you tied the beads on the ribbon on the tag. I MUST remember this! So pretty! And your coloring is super, too!

Mari said...

These are so cute! Love that pink one (and I don't even like pink!) - her expression is fantastic!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Hi Chris....
Your tag is WAY too cute!! Love it! You did very well on the color combo. And your card is simply stunning. TFS. Take care. Hugs -- Tenny

PS: Thanks for visiting my blog.

MomsBeenScrappin said...

Chris your creations are just gorgeous! Love the colors - Doris :)

Donna Huisinga said...

Such a cute card and I have never seen this image before. Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you'll be back.

Mary said...

This is so pretty! I love the images on your projects...so cute! you are one amazing color-er! :)

Beautiful job!

Paper Bagley said...

Nice pieces! I like the beads, good affect...well done...hopping along...Tootsie

Maggie said...

Perfect Tag. Colors are perfect. The images are so quete. Maggie

Tammart Designs said...

This tag and card are the cutest ever...the color combo is wonderful. Thanks for the inspiratoin!

Gracie said...

BRILLIANT COLOR COMBO.. I love pink! this card is sooo cute.