Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lulu's Shopping Bags Card




After spending almost all of my time lately creating digital designs, I am finally getting some time to play with my own paper art. I created this card for a the April 19th, Color Combo Challenge on Simply Scrapping Community and the main focal point is Lulu's Shopping Bags. Lulu is one of my Original Digital Designs and she has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with orderless turpentine.

The color combination for this challenge was Yellow, Green and Teal and I love the fact that these colors blend into each other so well. The Yellow and the Teal combined produced the green for this card.
Another great color combination.
Chrisssie Tobas who is also one of my Designers
has been picking some of the colors for these challenges
and I think she is doing a fabulous job.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful! I love how you combined the colors and I love the corner you used!

Ardilla said...

This is a beautiful card and the color combo is great to work with...

I have Lulu colored but didn´t have time to make a card with her :(

Have a great day!!!

Sharon said...

This is so gorgeous Chris! Just love the colour combination!!