Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hazel's Candle with Hildie

This adorable candle was made by Hazel Parr, and she is one of my Guest Designers for April. Isn't this just the coolest thing.

I just love what Hazel did with my Hildie and the Big Flower design and when she posted this photo of this beautiful candle on one of my groups, everyone was just dying to know how she did it, me included. I asked Hazel if she would be willing to write a tutorial so everyone could see how she made this gorgeous piece and she very graciously agreed to do so.

The tutorial for the wonderful piece will be available on Hazel's site in May so be sure to visit her site, book mark her blog and become a follower so you will know when her tutorial becomes available.

I can't wait to see how she did this.


1 comment:

Sharon said...

I just love this and I'm so glad she is writing a tutorial for it!!