Friday, April 22, 2011

Babushka Hunt, Easter Parade and Sale

Two Great Opportunities to WIN 

CS Designs Babushka Digital Stamps This month we are having two separate events the Babushka Hunt and the CS Designs Easter Parade. You can participate in one or both. Each has it’s own requirements and it’s own prizes to be won.

We are also having a  Great Sale!!!. on my Babushka designs. It is a buy 2 get 1 Free. The sale ends April 30th, so be sure to check it out before the end of the month. There are 7 little darling Babushkas and they are oh so charming.


CS Designs Babushka Digital Stamp Art Tag
All my designers have been busy creating some wonderful pieces in honor of the April CS Designs Babushka Hunt and Easter Parade and I have been so inspired by their work that I decided to create a piece of my own. The main focal point of this art tag is my Nikita Babushka Design. She is colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless turpentine. The big orange flower and leaves in back of her is part of a recycled greeting card and the tag is decorated with various fibers and assorted beads. I really enjoyed creating this piece and hope you enjoy it too.

Join us in the Babushka Hunt and Easter Parade
Have a look at the new Babushkas

7 comments:

Janna Werner said...

Awesome Chris, very pretty! Janna

Sandi said...

Absolutely adorable! I have followed you over from Bella Creations...I am laughing to find that Heather from Michigan has led me back to a crafting sister from BC! I will be back to have a thorough look!

Sharon said...

I LOVE your new tag Chris - love the colours too!

Lisa Kind said...

I'm Polish and love these Babushkas! I'm off to hopefully purchase some! So pretty!

CTgirl said...

Your Babushkas are so pretty!!

Ellis said...

It's fabulous Chris! =) Great hop!

Hugs, Elenor

Purple Card Lady said...

I came...I saw...not sure if I conquered. :-D