Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Goodies

Tomorrow is the big V day and I just had to share some wonderful pieces created by a couple of members of my Design Team.

The fabulous candy gift bag above was created by Marilyn Webb. The first time I saw this I was just blown away. Who wouldn't want one of these adorable little bags, even when the treats are gone what a great piece to just display somewhere and admire on a permanent basis.


The face on Marilyn's treat bag is from my Expressive Hearts Series


The fun little card above was created by Melissa Oeters and although it uses minimal colors it says Valentines Day in a big way.  Melissa always has such a good eye for detail and this card is no exception. Check out that cute calender page that marks the day with a little red heart and that big button and bow on Priscillas' collar.

This card features one of my Precocious Priscilla designs and this time she has a bit of a Valentine attitude going on.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Marilyn & Melissa you both have done a superb job with these items!!!!! Love them both!