Thursday, February 24, 2011

Exciting News for March

I am really excited about alot of new changes coming to CS Designs in March, besides our  first contest which I’m really looking forward to, all kinds of really cool things have been happening and I just couldn‘t wait any longer to share them with you.

I would like to announce Sharon Rogers is now new Head Designer for CS Designs. Most of you already know that Sharon is not only multi-talented but her energetic and enthusiastic spirit seems to know no bounds. Besides all the wonderful art Sharon has been creating for me, she has also been my sounding board for many new ideas and I think this new position is one she very justly deserves. Thank you Sharon for all your hard work and Congratulations!!!

Next I would also like to announce that CS Designs is truly luck because we will be having two wonderful Guest Designers for March. Welcome, Melissa Sackman and Janna Werner, are both very unique in their own styles and I know you are going to love seeing what they produce with my designs.


 

If you will click on their name it will take you to their bio page on CS Designs. If you click on the name of their blog, it will take you to their site so you can see more of their fabulous art. Be sure to leave them a little comment and wish them Congratulations.

2 comments:

Janna said...

So exciting! Thanks for the kind words and letting us take part as guest designer! Janna

Ika said...

Congratulation Sharon! and look forward for the challenge program here Chris! Wish you all the best!