Friday, January 28, 2011

Meet my new Design Team !!!

Today is the big day and I'm so excited to introduce you to my New Design Team, as well as my Featured Guest Artist for February. The term that would best describe each of them is Gifted Artist. All of them are multi talented, with their own unique styles, and new members who are not familiar with their work should be prepared to be wowed by their creations. I know you will love everything they do so stop by often and check out their work.

Design Team Members
JenLee / Jenneke Leeflang
Marilyn Webb
Melissa Oeters
Sharon Rogers

Honorary Designer
Aletha Jane Williams


It feels like party time to me so in honor of these ladies
I have created a new design.

This is Blossom, she is a little flower bug who loves to sing in the moonlight and dance in the rain. She is a real forest creature who likes to sit in trees, gather posies and wind flower sprays for her hair. She is always at home with nature and spends all of her time among other forest creatures.

  

Congratulations Ladies I look forward to working with you.
:) Chris / CS Designs

7 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

Hi Chris, popped over from the CDAC blog hop to check out your blog. Lookin forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Lisa R said...

Love your tag art and fairy!

Shelly Schmidt said...

congrats ladies- and wow-now I know where Juliet for her great image for her bandana ATC! Love your face images.

Lee Davis said...

Congratulations ladies!
Blossom is too cute for words.

Jennifer Scull said...

congratulations to the new team! everyone has so much talent and creativity! :)

your new cutie is just as precious as can be!

Juliet A said...

I bet this will be a popular image for birthday cards!

Tina said...

I love your designs! :)