Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Eye Candy

I finally had a break away from designing digital stamps today and upload some of the art I having making especially for the launching of my new blog Doodle Pieces. All the art below is made with elements from my CS Designs Digital Stamp Collections.

This is my first bit of Eye Candy on this blog and I hope you like what you see and come back to visit often. Let me know what you think.




Ok, I know my Mysterious Art Tag is probably a bit weird for some of you, but I can't help myself. I've always been one of those quirky artists that thinks outside the box and although my oils are photo realistic, and very traditional, occasionally my wild side comes out in my other art. I bet you won't find anything quite like this one anywhere else on the web. The main design was colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with odorless turpentine.  The small colorful beads are made out of strips of my handmade
 paste paper.

My "Would I be Happy" Art Tag was made with one of my Arty Montage designs. The main focal point is named Charisma. I originally created the round as part of a French Chic Ooh La La Collection but after using it as part of a miniature trading card,  I had to share the whole trading card as a montage design

No comments: