Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cest si Bon and Simply Asian


"C'est si Bon!" on the left was made with one of the designs from my Expressive Hearts Digital Stamp Series.  Although it was made for Valentine's Day, it's feminine charm makes it nice to use at any time.  I have never been a real pink person and prefer deeper rich colors, but after I made this one, I just couldn't stop looking at it and it's my current new favorite. The beads are made of wall paper and the first layer of the art tag is made from a recycled greeting card. I believe in using anything and everything in my art.


The Asian tag on the right entitled "Simply Asian" is just that, simple yet elegant. More paper beads on this one, and the blue background with the bamboo print is one of my digital designs as well.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Chris - I just love these tags - they are fantastic - love the design and the colours! I'm going to buy some images now!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

These are absolutely divine.

Kris Turner said...

Hi, Chris: I just came across your site from CDAC and am very inspired by your art! LOVE the images. Thanks so much for giving something very unique and different from the norm!
Kris, Wadsworth, OH
www.visionsinmyheart.blogspot.com

Debra said...

Wow I have looked at some of your projects and they are STUNNING! I may have questions later LOL!! TFS

LindaS said...

OMG I really love those tags and DD staying behind my especially love the chinese ones.